Saturday, May 12, 2012

Un Día en la Vida de Rita

¡Hola todos!  I made a little video of some photos I took in March.  I wanted to show people, slash remember, what it is like for me on any given day in Oviedo.  I took pictures as I walked to school, was in school, and walked home.  Not all of my pictures are very good in this, because I used all of the pictures I took to make the video.  This is the first time I've uploaded a video to the blog, so I don't know if it'll work for everyone, or what's going to happen.  We'll see!  Anyways, the weather continues to be miserable.  I said my first good-bye, I think, today.  My language partner has exams starting next week for two weeks, so I probably won't get to see her again.  Es muy triste :(.  Hopefully we will write each other once in a while...

Anyways, enjoy the video.  I know the pictures go by kinda fast, but I wanted to show everyone what I see every day!

¡Hasta Luego!

Edit: Man, this video struggles. Hopefully you get the idea, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment